Solid Powder Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (pPCE)
Commodity Name(solid powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer)
Solid powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer; Poly Carboxylate Ether; Polycarboxylate Ether (PCE); Hyper Plasticizers; Polycarboxylic Acid Ether (PCA); Polycarboxylic Acid Superplasticizer; Water Reducing Agent; Water Reducing Admixture
Description (solid powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer)
Solid powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a powdered water reducing agent prepared by a special spray drying process of liquid polycarboxylate water reducing agent with a special structure. It is almost a necessary concrete admixture or concrete additive for modern concrete. It is suitable for the preparation of dry powder mortar, high-strength and high-performance concrete, and self-compacting concrete. Due to its dry powder characteristics, it is suitable for long-distance transportation and export.
Applications (solid powder polycarboxylate superplasticizer)
This product is suitable for the preparation of dry mortar and various concrete. It has obvious advantages for long-distance transportation and export.
Features & Advantages
- Low transportation cost: This product is a powder product, which has the characteristics of low cost and mildew resistance in long-distance transportation and export.
- Low slump loss: This product can maintain the plasticity of the slurry for a long time and has a good slump retention ability. It is suitable for the preparation of grouting, self-leveling mortar, and large-flow concrete.
- High durability: The raw material of this product does not contain chloride ions, and it has no corrosion to steel bars. It can effectively reduce the concrete water-to-binder ratio, reduce shrinkage and deformation, and improve durability.
- Good compatibility: This product is compatible with active admixtures such as slag and flies ash.
- Green and environmental protection: This product meets the international standards for ISO14000 environmental protection management.
- When used in concrete, the product should be formulated into the aqueous agent in the project, and then according to the concrete design requirements, the dosage of water reducing agent, water consumption, and sand rate can be adjusted to meet the required concrete workability, strength and solidification time.
- This product cannot be mixed with naphthalene-type water reducing agent. To use this product, it is necessary to rinse the mixer, pipe, and mixer with the naphthalene-type water-reducing agent, otherwise, it may lose the water-reducing effect.
- The product storage process should be protected from moisture. If it is wet, the product is easy to agglomerate.
- The recommended dosage of this product is 0.2 ~ 0.5%.
Package & Storage
- This product is packaged in a composite bag with a moisture-proof lining (25 kg/bag).
- The shelf life of this product is 12 months, and it can continue to be used after passing the test.
- This product must store in a cool and dry place, avoid rain and moisture, and should be placed on wooden pallets.
- This product can be transported according to general cargo and should be handled slowly during handling to avoid damage to the packaging bag.
Technical Data Sheet
Product performance is shown in the table below:
- Product performance indicators
|Status (25℃)||Moisture content||Water Reduction Rate||Fineness||Alkali ||Chloride Ion||Sodium Sulfate|
|White or light-yellow powder||3±1%||≥25%||≤5%||≤5%||≤0.1%||≤2%|
- Physical and mechanical properties of concrete
|Water reduction rate (%)||≥25||28|
|Bleeding rate (%)||≤60||0|
|Air content (%)||≤6||4.5|
|Solidification time difference (min)||Initial solidification||-90~+120||+60|
|1h change amount||Slump/mm||≤80||45|
|Compressive strength ratio (%)||1d||≥170||210|
|28d shrinkage ratio (%)||≤110||102|
Remark: The test uses benchmark cement with a dosage of 0.2%.